What time is check-in / check-out?
3pm Check-In, 11am Check-Out
Is there a parking fee?
No parking fee. For guests traveling to Charleston for cruise ship departure, free parking is included during the duration of your cruise through our "Park + Cruise Package"
How far is downtown Charleston? Is there transportation/easiest way to get there?
Downtown Charleston is a short, 10 minute drive by car. We do not offer transportation services to downtown Charleston.
Is the hotel ADA accessible?
Yes. For special requests, please contact us here.
Are the rooms smoke-free?
Is the pool heated?
No but we encourage you to enjoy the South Carolina sunshine, all year long!
Are pets allowed to stay at the resort? Are there any limitations? Fees?
We are pet-friendly! Our hotel offers pet-friendly rooms for up to 2 dogs up to 80lbs each. A one time, non-refundable pet fee of $50 is applied.
Policies + Safety
- All reservations must be guaranteed by a major credit card or by an advanced deposit – credit card must be provided during check-in despite method of payment. A $50 incidental charge will be pre-authorized at time of check-in.
- Credit card guarantees will be processed for first night's room and taxes at time of booking.
- Reservations canceled 3 days prior to the arrival date will forfeit the first night’s deposit.
- The hotel is a smoke-free facility. Smoking is not allowed in any guest room. Smoking in any guest room will result in a cleaning fee of $250.00 per room charged to the registered room guest.
- A 5% Room City Tax, 2% Room County Tax, 6% Room Sales Tax and a state-mandated Hotel-Destination Fee of $2.16 per night.