What time is check-in / check-out?
3pm Check-In, 11am Check-Out
Do you have outdoor dining areas?
Yes. Outdoor dining and certain areas are also heated.
Is there a parking fee?
No parking fee. For guests traveling to Charleston for cruise ship departure, free parking is included during the duration of your cruise through our "Park + Cruise Package"
How far is downtown Charleston? Is there transportation/easiest way to get there?
Downtown Charleston is a short, 10 minute drive by car. We do not offer transportation services to downtown Charleston.
Is the hotel ADA accessible?
Yes. For special requests, please contact us here.
Are the rooms smoke-free?
Is the pool heated? What are the hours?
Yes! Pool hours are 9am to 11pm.
Are pets allowed to stay at the resort? Are there any limitations? Fees?
We are pet-friendly! Our hotel offers pet-friendly rooms for up to 2 dogs up to 80lbs each. A one time, non-refundable pet fee of $50 is applied.
Policies + Safety
- All reservations must be guaranteed by a major credit card or by an advanced deposit – credit card must be provided during check-in despite method of payment. A $50 incidental charge will be pre-authorized at time of check-in.
- Credit card guarantees will be processed for first night's room and taxes at time of booking.
- Reservations canceled 3 days prior to the arrival date will forfeit the first night’s deposit.
- The hotel is a smoke-free facility. Smoking is not allowed in any guest room. Smoking in any guest room will result in a cleaning fee of $250.00 per room charged to the registered room guest.
- A 5% Room City Tax, 2% Room County Tax, 6% Room Sales Tax and a state-mandated Hotel-Destination Fee of $2.16 per night.